What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
Subscribe to our newsletter
When ordering or registering on our site, depending on the purpose you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
What do we use your information for?
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails with information and updates on your order, in addition to occasional emails with company news, related product or service information etc (If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, use the unsubscribe function which is included at the bottom of each email)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe.
We use a secure server and all supplied information is accessible only by those authorised with special access rights to our systems. All authorised personnel are required to keep the information confidential.
- Help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
We may contract with third party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Trusted third parties do assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing you, provided that they agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own or others’ rights, property or safety. In addition, more generic visitor information that does not identify anyone personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Policy last updated on 13 June 2014.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please contact us using the details provided on the contact page of this website.