No Nonsense Numbers Multiplication and Division, Stage 6 is part of a series of books that supports numeracy learning.
- is part of a new series to aid numeracy learning.
- Follows an orderly progression of skill development.
- Helps students to grasp and develop number knowledge,
multiplication and division.
- Includes specific learning outcomes.
- Encouragse independent learning.
- Includes activity cards that can be used in a variety of ways.
The No Nonsense Number series will help streamline your numeracy programme in the classroom. The activities help children grasp the specific learning outcomes as they progress through the stages of numeracy learning. Activities include number knowledge, multiplication and division. No Nonsense Number is presented in an orderly way to make it easy for you to keep track of where each group is currently working. The outcomes have been included on each blackline master in child-friendly language to encourage your students to take responsibility for their own learning.